Released Nov 20, 2007 — tested with 2D Ambisonics, 3D Ambisonics
Intermediate Release for special purposes, depreciated for new installs. update for MADI-Cards (64 I/O channels) and additional features like RRR etc. internal migration to OSC Synthax of parameters and controls (not compatible to CUBEmixer 1.0) !!! Binaural rendering basic support added
Upcoming and alpha/beta/candidate releases
- Alpha releases should only be used for testing and development.
- Beta releases and Release Candidates are normally released for production testing, but should not be used on mission-critical sites.
- Always install on a separate test server first, and make sure you have proper backups before installing.
I was orginally designed to be used for performances as spatialisationsystem and 3DAudio mastering application but can also be used for virtual acoutics for dry rooms.
- Pure Data ( http://puredata.info/ ) with libraries
- Ambisonics decoder und encoder for 2D and 2D hemispheres and full spheres
- configurable channel and I/O count
- additional parallel bus-mixer and matrix-mixer
- full featured input channel strips
- parallel user interfaces: multiple GUIs, standalone applications OSC, MIDI
- dynamic parameter handling system
- Settings and parameter stored and recalled also on filesystem.
- RRR (Room in Room Reverberation) System for virtual acoustics implementations
- audiofile recorder and player functionalities in discrete and/or Ambisonics domain.
- streaming funcionalities (ogg, OSC, ...)
- Extensionssystem for various applications